Sunday, September 13, 2015

Hello













"I stopped telling myself that I'm lost. I'm not. I'm on a road with no destination, I'm just driving with a hope that I'll find a place that I like and I'll stay there. I'm not lost. I'm on my way..."

Matte Lipstick, Winged Liner and False Lashes, Oh My!

Hi Lovelies! 

This is my first ever blog post. Ah, I'm super excited! That's me in the picture above. Look how excited I look! There are a few things you should know about me. I'm a make-up obsessed college student living on a budget. That always spells disaster, doesn't it? I spend most of my money earned through tutoring on make-up, skin care, and let's not forget food. But I'm not here to talk about food, no matter how amazing it is. I'm here to talk MAKE-UP.

I've been very passionate about make-up ever since I could remember. My mother has worked in the beauty industry since I was in middle school. I always used to ask her about new products; I also used to "borrow" lipsticks, mascaras, and eye liners from her make-up bag to play dress-up. Now I surpass her in knowledge about all things beauty. I've decided to share my knowledge, my growth, my mistakes in beauty with you guys (whomever you are that decides that they actually care to read my badly written and poorly planned blog). 

I plan to write about new products I'm using, old products I've used, maybe even "Look Books" for college or the seasons, the best make-up for certain skin types, beauty tips and tricks, and lastly but certainly not least, skin care.

I hope You enjoy reading my blog,

Ciao!
Ashley xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment